Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 7: What? A month later?

I've been disappointed with a lot of stuffs lately. Mainly, I found out that my life as I've known it was a lie. I woke up one morning and things just became different. And I didn't know who I was anymore. And I still don't know even now. So I turned to my other blog. The one with all black background and white font and a little touch of red. I've affectionately nicknamed it my emo blog. In there, I put all my anger, disappointment, depression, and even some of the lighter stuffs.

Honest, that blog is even more alive than this one. Almost sad to realize that I have many things to feel shit of and few things to feel grateful of. The fact that no one reads it actually makes me spill what I really feel and well, I'm okay with that too.

I would say if I killed myself someday, my suicide note would be on that blog.

So I'm thankful for that blog.

By the way, I have that blog for 7 years now. The number of posts as of today is... 396.

Thank you for being there, my emo blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment