Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 3: Being grateful for all that jazz!

Always love the Jazz. Messy one. Smooth one. Piano. Saxophone. Singing voice. Just instruments.

I'm amazed on the messy jazz particularly. By itself, the instrument produces a deafening racket. But you put all these racket together, and somehow those messy tunes combine to produce a beautiful, energetic piece. Chaos that stays as chaos, but gains order, though as loose as it is.

Not to be listened when your mind is crowded though. You need a right kind of mood to listen to that kind of jazz. Too much chaos isn't too good for you!

I do prefer the instrumental to the one with the vocalist. The instrumental jazz creates more melancholic mood. The piano delivers very amazing range to emotions. The second best instrument for jazz, I would say, is a guitar. There are some jazz that is better delivered by piano, some by guitar. I never truly like when it's played with saxophone, I wonder why.

Yeah, so I'm just grateful with jazz. I can't even crack a joke, because jazz is that awesome.

Peace out, I'm gonna turn into a hippie.

Duuuuude...

No comments:

Post a Comment