Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 4: Being grateful because no one is there!

Mostly. Peps in my company had a meeting offsite today. The office was pretty much deserted, except for 9 peps. No boss = Bludge, which what I exactly did.

After being stressed out because of work, a bludging day was just what I needed! Oh I still worked, just slowed down considerably! Haha, they should have done this more often.

Well... we are always busy in the office. I very rarely bludge because I hate being idle, and rather than being idle, I would always ask my boss if there was anything to do, if he needed help on anything, if he could teach me something. Being idle means that I will start thinking about bad stuffs, so I just like being busy. There is always this sense of accomplishment when you finish a task.

Of course all work and no play make you a very dull person... I think that's what happening with me lately.

So I am glad for today. And I think a few others will agree with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment